Web Site Maintenance Policy:
- We maintain a current local backup copy of your web site.
- "Maintenance" is defined as keeping the web site information current.
It is not intended to be a redesign or revamp.
- Updates are completed within 24 hours of the time they are received, except weekends and holidays.
Updates received after 3:00pm CST may not be completed until the next business day unless
prior arrangements have been made.
- Time is based on actual total time involved in completing the updates at the time of billing
(usually on or about the 15th of the month). There is a one-half hour minimum charge for updates made
during any given month. If no updates or changes have been requested, your site maintenance
credits will roll over to the next month.
- Although we make every effort to make accurate changes, it is the client's responsibility to
review updates and notify us of any necessary changes that need to be made. We do not charge
for changes that are our fault. However, if a change needs to be made due to client error,
the regular hourly update fees will be charged.
- We reserve the right to distinguish between "updates" and "new design".
New design work is charged at our design rate.
- Updates should be provided electronically (by email) as much as possible. Attachments
should be in .txt or .doc (Word) format. Pictures need to be .jpg, .png, .bmp, or .gif formats. If necessary updates may also
be sent by postal mail. This requires retyping data or scanning photos and will cost more
to complete the changes.
- Your web site may be using third-party components (web site trackers, weather info-feeds, etc.).
We have no control over what third party sites do and take no responsibility for loss of information
due to actions of these sites. Any changes to your site stemming from regulations of these
third party components will be billed at the normal hourly rate. (Example, A retail site might be
connected to Authorize.net. If Authorize.net requires changes in the code, this will be
billed as normal maintenance fees.)
What constitutes site maintenance?
- Adding new content
- Updating existing content
- Removing out dated information
- Locating and repairing broken links
- Website Submission & Promotion
- Affiliate management and link promotion
- Graphic designing and redesigning
- Programming & Data capture
- Statistics and reports
- Affiliate tracking
We offer plans that range from $45.00 to $300.00 per month.
Maintenance prices greatly depends on the size of the website ,
the amount of updates per month you will be doing and the type of updates involved
(i.e. image updates that require scanning and optimizing would cost more to
maintain than simple text updates). We don't have set prices for maintenance
plans because we determine the amount of maintenance that will be needed during the site creation
or redesign. That way we both have a better understanding of what it will take to maintain
your site rather than guessing beforehand and paying too much in the end.
Site Maintenance includes small changes to your current site. Content may be added, removed or rearranged.
Maintenance does not include design. My fee for site maintenance is $45/hour.
You may purchase as many hours as you'd like, and you do not have to use them all at one time.